We offer disabled people the opportunity to choose who, when and how their requirements for assistance are met.
Choice and Control
A Personal Assistant (PA) does many tasks with and on behalf of disabled people. Their jobs, and the standards they work to, are defined by you–the client.
You're the boss
- You choose your own PA, fully trained and qualified by us.
- We deal with employment issues including payroll, insurance and safety checks
- You have the full support of an experienced office team
- Whether you're an independent client or council funded, we can help you
- GAD is also involved in the Individual Service Funds (ISF) pilot
We can also refer you to a range of different services including Welfare Rights, Advocacy, Volunteering Opportunities, Information and Advice and Community Involvement.
For more information (including who to talk to if you are interested in Personal Budgets or Direct Payments), contact the Agency Manager.
- 020 8305 2221
- 020 8858 9307