GAD provides a range of training courses for individuals delivered from our offices in the heart of Greenwich with easy bus, train and DLR links across London.
All of our trainers are deaf or disabled and have extensive training experience across a wide range of sectors.
Disablity Awareness Training
This popular one day course covers:
- Key principles of Equality and Diversity
- Overview of relevant disability legislation including Equality Act 2010
- Direct and indirect discrimination
- Positive action
- Using assistive techology (ramps, loop systems)
- Public sector duties
- Challenging prejudice and sterotypes
- Delivering inclusive services
- When things go wrong: dealing with conflicts